This Cookies Policy was updated on December 7, 2020 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with the pages of this website and is stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored there may be transferred to our servers or to related third party servers during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
The script is a piece of code used for the proper operation and interactivity of our website. This code is running on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor website traffic. To do this, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or Functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your users’ preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not have to enter the same information over and over again when you visit our site and, for example, the products remain in your shopping cart until you have completed your payment. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the experience of our users on the website. With these statistical cookies we receive information about the use of our website. We ask your permission to place statistical cookies.
6. Placed cookies
7.1 Managing consent settings
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and for how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right of access to your personal data known to us.
- Right of Correction: You have the right to supplement, correct, delete or exclude your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and delete your personal data.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from the Controller and to transfer all of them to another Processor.
- Right of objection: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are good reasons for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. See the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about the way we handle your data, we would love to hear from you, but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
9. Enable / disable and delete cookies
You can use your browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies not be placed. Another option is to change your browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be redirected after your consent, when you visit our website again.
10. Contact details
For questions and / or comments regarding our Cookies Policy and this statement, please contact us using the following contact details:
This Cookies Policy was synchronized with cookiedatabase.org on December 7, 2020